Friday 9 May 2014

What's come out of the TPot

Spring Update 


Firstly to look more polished I have had some cards printed to get my 'TBags' out there more. They are useful tags too.

comments please!


These are the latest makes from the 'Shed'


Messenger Bags

A good size with internal and external pockets. 

pin cord and poly cotton mix.


Pretty and useful
This bag is a beautiful linen mix/cotton material.  The colours are so bright and summery.  It has a flap for the full effect of the material and internal pocket for keeping things safe

Carrier Bags holders

I made one of these for me.  I wanted something to look pretty in my recently revamped utility room.  They are a quick and easy sewing project but the applique takes some effort but worth it.

 


And finally 'Foxy Cushion'

Very vintage material - watch out Rabbits!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment